We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information
- What information do we collect? We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website, such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views;
- Using your personal data We may use your personal information to:
- enable your use of the services available on the website;
- send you email notifications which you have specifically requested;
- deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website;
We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- Security of your personal data
- We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
- We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure servers.
Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
- Your rights You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Provision of such information may be subject to the payment of a fee (currently fixed at £10.00).
- Updating information Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
We are registered in England & Wales under registration number: 1164216.
Our registered address is: Budge and Company Limited, 103-105 Station Parade, Harrogate, HG1 1HB. Tel: 01423 877 960